International Conference "Basic Problems of Optics"
You are kindly invited to participate in the X International Conference "Basic Problems of Optics" BPO-2018, which will be held in St. Petersburg on 15-19 October 2018. You can get all the necessary information from website http://conf-bpo.ifmo.ru/.
Deadline for report submission - 27 May 2018.
Conference "Basic Problems of Optics" includes sections on the following topical issues of optics:
- optics of femto- and attosecond pulses,
- quantum optics and fundamental spectroscopy,
- coherent processes of interaction of light with matter,
- new principles of optical transmission, processing and storage of information,
- optical materials of photonics,
- optics for biology and medicine.
Conference languages: Russian, English
The conference will include oral and poster presentations.
To participate in the conference you should register at the conference website (under Registration), fill in a registration form and attach the abstract.
To see abstract rules go here.
Abstracts included in the conference program will be published in conference proceedings. Also Program committee will select reports to be published in reviewed journals.
Registration fee is 1000 rubles.