QPM Lab in 2020: Academic Degrees and Defenses
Congratulations to the scientists of Quantum Processes and Measurements Laboratory for getting the academic degree and defenses in 2020:
- Andrei Gaidash (PhD) "Unambiguous distinguishing of phase-modulated states in communication by optical channels"
- Vladimir Chistiakov (PhD) "Security of subcarrier-wave quantum key distribution systems against hacking of measurement device"
- Anton Kozubov (PhD) "Quantum dynamics of multimode photonic systems and their analysis as an information resource"
- Maria Zhukova (PhD) "Nonlinear absorption and refraction in the field of ultrashort pulses in crystalline and liquid materials for detection and generation systems of terahertz radiation"
- Anton Tcypkin (Dr.Sc) "Nonlinear phenomena in liquids in the field of broadband radiation of the infrared and terahertz spectral ranges"
We wish you success, creative breakthroughs, and all-around development!